Thursday, July 17, 2008

Censor

Wow.

I am wikisurfing. I decide to check out the term "Roof of the World" which I just added to the lists to the right. It redirects to Tibet. The page loads. Then, after the page has already come up, it clears immediately and I see:

Page Load Error
Connection Interrupted
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading
The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

Yeah. So I guess if you were really hardcore you could type in something that redirects, take a very quick prntscrn before the firewall actually picks up the page. For anyone curious, "Taiwan" "Republic of China" and "Political status of Taiwan" all load fine interestingly enough. This is my real last post now. I have to go to bed and take a test tomorrow morning.

No comments: